Need To Find A Location or Practice?
There are two ways to source commercial property—hire a third party or do it yourself, anything else is misleading, time-consuming, and costly.
To help simplify the process for you we've developed two solutions to fit your requirements, and complementary Tenant or Buyers Representation once you find an opportunity that works for your business.
Solution One: Location Sourcing System
We believe in giving you the power to control your destiny while learning along the way.
Our exclusive online course, Location Sourcing System, gives you tools and information to help you find excellent commercial real estate opportunities, while helping you save you money and time.
Stop wasting time, money and learn a valuable skill that will help you and your bushiness throughout your medical career.
Solution Two: Hire Us
We implement our exclusive Property Sourcing System, plus complete title searches, corporate searches, and call property owners to help you find excellent commercial real estate opportunities. This is ideal for corporations, and those with limited time.
Continue reading for more information about how we can represent you.
Commercial Real Estate Representation
There is often no cost to have Attridge Represent you because in most cases we are compensated by the other party.
We combine our years of commercial real estate expertise with our experience catering to healthcare professionals. We understand the specialized needs of medical professionals and can make your commercial real estate efficient, cost-effective and stress-free.
Leasing - Tenant Representation
Leasing Due Diligence Coordination
- Designer (measure the space for test-fit to make sure the space works for the tenant)
- Contractor (review items such as electrical, mechanical, bands, ceiling heights, venting)
- Equipment Supplier (if required by your supplier to formalize an equipment list)
Communicate with your lender to provide necessary documentation to help secure your financing.
Property - Buyer Representation
It's important to have the correct documentation when purchasing strata or freehold. Each situation has different factors that need to be outlined in writing.
We have documentation for every purchase situation (LOI, PSA, SS, W, Amd):
- Freehold or strata purchases
- Documents for future construction developments to outline items you cant see today
- Purchase documentation for land
- Purchase documentation for large property acquisitions (such as, shopping centres, buildings, multi-use complexes)
All our documentation is conditional, allowing you to have conditional control to work through your due diligence items.
Negotiation is all about understanding leverage. Depending on the situation, we're able to approach purchasing from various positions to help secure property with beneficial terms for our clients.
We also believe data drives results. We look into data sources, such as historic sale comparables, cap rates, replacement value, current market conditions or property factors, to provide the seller with data to support your offer.
Due Diligence Coordination
Once the space is conditionally secure and in your control, we help assure the space meets your specialized needs.
We facilitate the following:
- Designer - measure the space for test-fit to make sure the space works for the tenant
- Contractor - review items such as electrical, mechanical, bands, ceiling heights, venting
- Equipment Supplier - if required by your supplier to formalize an equipment list
Communication with your lender to provide necessary documentation to help you secure financing.
All documentation, in addition to scheduling a site visit
Facilitate strata documentation to the review party.